About SMiD Cloud
This document contains general information regarding the website www.smidcloud.com and its services.
SMiD is a plug & play, premium cloud security management device that connects to your LAN and encrypts all data at the source – before it leaves your office, home, clinic or international branch. SMiD is a security solution provided by Criptotec, S.L., a company in force and duly constituted in accordance with the Spanish Law, with VAT number B86067493 and home offices in Madrid (Spain), c/ Zurbano num. 86, 1D, and inscribed in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, book 28250, paper 155, leaf M-508825.
For general questions please contact us through this website, via email at email@example.com and by phone at +34 915466856.
We take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of our users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all Spanish laws and requirements for user privacy.
Responsible for the data treatment
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 we inform you that the data provided will be incorporated into the file of customers whose owner and controller is:
- Criptotec SL
- NIF: B86067493
- C/ Zurbano 86, 1º. 28010-Madrid
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finalidad y Legitimación del tratamiento
Users or subscriptors’ data
We may collect your personal data when registering and accessing this website and for answering inquiries, suggestions or concerns regarding our activities. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process.
- Online contact and / or chat form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email and / or telephone to answer the questions and requirements of the users. This data will be located on the servers of Evalice (supplier of Criptotec SL) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: The following personal information is requested: Name and Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp and therefore, these data will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of Criptotec) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
Any data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the European and Spanish Data Protection Directive and Laws, included in a filling system owned by Criptotec, S.L., duly registered and used for the intended purposes and the management and maintenance of this website and its services, including website access and traffic analysis statistics. Where expressly indicated, any data marked with an asterisk (*) will be mandatory, without which we cannot process the corresponding petitions.
Users will be able to exert their right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose such treatment in the terms established by applicable legislation.
Those data will be processed confidentially, applying the technical and organizational measures set out in the legislation to prevent improper or unauthorized access, modification or loss, and will not be transferred to any third party without your express consent except when allowed by law.
In compliance with Spanish Laws, subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in each product or service where contact and payment information will be required. The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateways used by the website. Specially protected data categories will not be treated. In no case will Criptotec SL have access to the information that our clients process with our solutions.
Criptotec SL only deals with the identification data: Name, surname, email, telephone and shipping address, which will be located on the servers of Evalice (supplier of Criptotec SL) within the EU and on own servers of Criptotec SL and will be used for:
- Manage the contractual relationship of the sale of SMiD Cloud products and services. The data provided will be maintained as long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Comply with the requirements of administrative and accounting management, such as the issuance and sending of invoices, and compliance with the applicable laws on tax and commercial matters that apply. For this purpose, your data will be kept during the period established by law.
- With your explicit consent, allow SMiD Cloud to carry out marketing actions for commercial information products and services and promotions for training, seminars, events, commercial information, and promotional activities, including the sending of communications and advertising material through digital messaging applications. For this purpose, your data will be kept until the consent is revoked.
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data at Criptotec SL, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
Communication and Transfer of Data to Third Parties
The information provided may be communicated to:
- Tax authorities, customs and other public administrations, as well as competent authorities in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Banking entities and payment management entities.
- Entities that carry out transport or shipping activities when necessary for the correct provision of the service.
- Dispatch of lawyers, consultants and insurers of non-payment risks, as well as subjects in charge of accounting or auditing of Criptotec SL.
The personal data will not be, in any case, the object of dissemination or sale.
Legitimation for data processing
The basis that legitimates the processing of your data is the provision of your express and unequivocal consent to carry out the purposes described.
You can exercise the rights in the GDPR art. 13 over the data provided of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition to the treatment of personal data provided.
You can exercise these rights or revoke the given treatment consents by sending a request to the email email@example.com.
To exercise your rights or any clarification you need, you can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, certifying that you own the data on which you wish to exercise those rights.
We inform you that you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority if you do not obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Criptotec SL, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Criptotec SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
This website uses own and third party cookies to identify users, share content within social networks and analyse web traffic. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors. Nevertheless, any other action from blocking or rejecting them, or by requesting a service or feature associated to a cookie will imply your consent for its installation and use.
Specifically, those cookies and their purposes were:
- PHPSESSID: to manage users’ registry and session. This cookie will be automatically deleted in a short time after closing the session.
- Addthis: to identify and locate users and provide links to social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
The contents of this website are provided just for information purposes. Our products and services are permanently evolving, so the contents of the website are not necessarily exhaustive or clearly descriptive.
Criptotec, S.L. cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website, including adverts and sponsored links, despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and us cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
In any case, if you consider that any content fails to comply with these terms, or otherwise may be considered illegal, please contact us in order to take the appropriate actions.