Every single one of us.
Up to 5 users
Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, Android, etc
You don't have to install any client software
Compatible with Dropbox, AmazonS3, Google Drive, Box, Azure, Web Dav y FTP
To protect your files you only have to drop your files into your SMiD Pro unit
SMiD Pro can encrypt and store any kind of digital files
Hardware – Raspberry Pi3:
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2837
- CPU: 4× ARM Cortex-A53, 1.2GHz
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 (900 MHz)
- Networking: 10/100 Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11n Wireless
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Storage: microSD
- GPIO: 40-pin header, populated
- Ports: HDMI, 3.5mm analogue audio-video jack, 4× USB 2.0, Ethernet, Camera Serial Interface (CSI), Display Serial Interface (DSI)
- Military grade encryption: AES256 file encryption with unique keys for each file
- Standard hashing algorithms: SHA256 and HMAC-SHA256
- Responsive design: Web administration designed with responsive design in mind
And the fact that SMiD is a hardware device gives it another clear advantage: simplicity. There is no software to install or configure.
The cloud is flexible, affordable and intelligent, but in the end we have little control over who sees our data- or what they choose to do with it – when it’s stored in the cloud.
SMiD allows you to enjoy every benefit of cloud storage while keeping your data 100% secure and confidential.
Cloud flexibility. SMiD privacy. Absolute peace of mind.
All you have to do to get up and running with SMiD Pro is connect your device to your local network and set up your account through the SMiD web panel. That’s it! Once your SMiD is plugged in, everything you store in the cloud is automatically encrypted – with no risk of loss, theft, damage or intrusion.